Monday 20 February 2017

Presentation Feedback

Following the feedback from the presentation I have decided to limit the broad scope of the project. Now my aim is to focus on one of the environments and produce a scene in unity.
The environment I'm going to be focusing on is the bombed attic.

While in terms of work to be done it is the least far ahead. However it does have the strongest potential for environmental story telling and is closer to the original intent of this project. It is also the least excessive of the three in terms of scale, so I'll be aiming for a smaller but better quality environment.





So from here on out I will still be posting twice a week detailing my progress on the environment.
At the moment I'm planning the layout of the attic and where the assets will be placed inside them, the aesthetics and composition as well as concluding the list of assets I'm aiming to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment